0

2yr old burnt to death in fire outbreak in Ibafo, fire caused by stored petrol (photos

image

image

image

image

A 2 year old child was burnt to death this morning after a fire broke out at a home in Ibafo, Ogun state. A resident in the area said the fire started after gallons of petrol stored in the compound by a neighbour ignited due to heat in the area. The woman who was alleging selling the fuel ran after the incident. The fire razed the whole building and even some shops around.

Uncategorized

imustalk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.